Domiciliary CareDomiciliary Care Local people caring for others in their community



Practice Learning CentrePractice Learning Centre Placements for Social Work students

Bryson CareWest is based:

Gortfoyle House
104-108 Spencer Road
BT47 6AG

Tel: 028 71313512
: 028 71312483

Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.


You can contact the office between the hours of 9.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday, except from 1.00pm to 2.00pm when the office is closed for lunch. If you contact the office out of normal working hours you can leave a message on the answer service and a member of staff will get back to you.

How to contact if you have a sensory impairment or just need support

If a Service User or someone enquiring about care services has a sensory impairment or prefers to get someone else to speak on their behalf, BCW is happy to facilitate this. Bryson CareWest welcomes contact from a range of agencies including: -Sensory Support; the Royal National Institute for the Deaf; the Royal National Institute for the Blind or any other sensory support service. Should you wish to communicate with BCW via a third party or support agency, please contact Gortfoyle House where a member of the Care Services Team will be happy to help you to arrange this. We welcome contact from any advocacy service acting on behalf of a Service User.  Also, if you require any information in a particular format e.g. Braille or an Audio CD, Bryson CareWest will be happy to arrange this for you through the appropriate agency.

How to access our Care Services

Many people may feel they wish to avail of care and support but perhaps do not know how to do so. Also, they may be concerned about being able to meet the costs of any care they may receive. However, this should not deter potential services users from seeking care and support from Bryson CareWest.


Site developed by Avec Solutions - View our policy on Privacy and Cookies